Practical Stress Management with relaxation techniques
For some being under pressure is a great motivator. It can invigorate us and charge our working day, making us meet deadlines and produce our best work. However when the challenge engenders a sense of dread rather than excitement, this is a clear sign that pressure is tipping in to stress and this needs to be addressed.
This course is for you if:
- You want to learn how to manage your own stress more effectively
- Your organisation is experiencing change and you need staff to manage stress during the transition.
What you will learn:
The training considers the physiological and psychological effects of stress on an individual, and using self-analysis questionnaires, individual stress levels will be examined to identify behaviour modifications that can be developed to alleviate stress.
- Effective stress management and relaxation techniques will be taught
- Individuals will be encouraged to recognise what happens when they are under pressure and identify when personal stress levels are rising.
- They will be helped to understand the causes of stress and its effects on performance and also to look at what they already do to manage stress.
- Using creative visualisation and self-hypnosis techniques you will be empowered to manage stress to engender a sense of wellbeing
- Practical advice about the importance of nutrition and sleep to provide the foundations for stress free living.
- You will be taught to use simple physiological/NLP techniques to improve communication and reduce conflict
So for more information about our great stress managment training give us a call today on (01623) 407793