NHS National Syllabus training course
The primary choice for the caring profession:
This course is for you if;
You work within the NHS and come face – face with patients or other members of the public
In just one day you will learn to:
- Recognise different types of conflict that may be encountered
- Identify the associated risks
- Understand and be able to use different methods of resolving such conflicts
- Successfully defuse situations before they become violent
- Justify any action taken within a legal, moral and ethical framework.
NHS Conflict Management
Conflict Management training is now mandatory within the NHS and a National Syllabus has been developed for trainers to follow. All Brooks Jordan Conflict Resolution trainers have attended the NHS Security Management training and have received the relevant certification enabling them to deliver this Syllabus to health care professionals. This syllabus will provide medical staff with the skills they need to effectively manage and resolve conflict situations that sometimes arise with patients and service users. Delegates are also taught to identify risk at an early stage so that confrontation and aggression can be avoided and the situation defused. The course content focuses on communication skills and how to observe and interpret body language and behaviour.
Contact Brooks Jordan for details of the next available course.