Employers have a legal responsibility to provide key safety information to all staff members
This course is ideal for you or your organisation if you need to:
- Protect employees, contractors, and members of the public who come into contact with your organisation.
- Be legally compliant with current Health & Safety legislation.
- Avoid adverse publicity.
In just one half day training course you/your staff will learn to:
- Identify the hazards and risks related to their workplace.
- The importance of apply workplace Health & Safety procedures
- Identify the hazards and risks associated with their duties and workplace
This course introduces the delegates to many aspects of the Health & Safety at Work and is intended help raise safety standards and awareness.
By the end of the course delegates will know how to manage their duties safety and effectively.
Introduction to course, Objectives & Learning Outcomes
Hazard Spotting in the workplace
Causes of accidents/ ill health at work
RIDDOR Reporting Injuries, Diseases & Dangerous Occurrences
Provision & use of Workplace Equipment
First Aid at work
COSHH Control of Substances Hazardous to Health
Workplace (Health, Safety & Welfare) Regulations
Fire & Electrical Safety
PPE Personal Protective Equipment
This Health & Safety Awareness Course is perfect for delivering the exact amount of safety awareness information to your staff.
This course is designed to be delivered in just one Half Day training session.
If you or your employees need to understand Health & Safety basics this course will deliver exactly that.
This Health & Safety Awareness Course is very cost effective
The investment for this half day course can be as little as £35 per delegate
Call us now for more information about this course on 01623 407793