Discover How You Can Manage Workplace Conflict, Violence and Aggression.
Simple, Effective, High Impact Personal Safety, Fire Safety & Conflict Resolution Training
If conflict, violence, intimidation and aggression are factors in your workplace, Personal Safety & Conflict Resolution training can help you.
Our team of dedicated, qualified and experienced conflict resolution and personal safety trainers can teach you how to:
- Carry out a full personal safety & conflict resolution training needs analysis
- Carry out a full personal safety dynamic risk assessment.
- Assess and defuse confrontational situations, minimising personal risk
- Safely and confidently respond to conflict and threatening behaviour
- Communicate clearly under fire.
Whether you’re confronted by angry customers, or you deal with any other potentially volatile group, you’ll be able to conduct your business with greater confidence and in much greater safety. In fact, we regularly provide personal safety &conflict management training for groups and organisations throughout the UK which include organisations such as:
- The NHS / new GP Consortia
- The private health care sector
- Local Authorities and Teachers
- Law Enforcement agencies
- Community and Voluntary Groups
- And much more.
And for those situations where conflict, violence or aggression cannot be avoided, we’ll train you in the skills you need to safely and legally protect yourself.
Contact us today for an informal chat about how we can deliver you quality conflict resolution training to protect you and your staff.
As well as personal safety and conflict resolution training we are also able to offer fire safety training, breakaway skills training, confidentiality training, training for schools / colleges and much more.
Organisations that have been through our personal safety & conflict management training programmes are happy to report:
- Fewer incidents of conflict and workplace violence
- Reduced need for physical interventions
- Improved customer satisfaction
- A calmer, more secure workplace
- Staff that feel happier, safer and more confident at work
- Greater compliance with current Health & Safety legislation.
What our clients say about our personal safety & conflict resolution training:
“Since Brooks Jordan started providing conflict resolution training to Hampshire’s Community Safety Officers, reports involving incidents of violence and aggression have dropped from five a week to two a month and I have no hesitation in recommending this company as I can testify that the Personal Safety & Conflict Resolution training represents an excellent investment.”
Paul Hayes Community Safety Manager Hampshire County Council.
Brooks Jordan offers a wide range of both accredited and non-accredited personal safety and conflict management training courses, and we’ll help you decide which is the best fit for your needs. Use the navigation above to find the course that’s closest to what you’re looking for, and then call us on 01623 407 793, or email us here.